What data do we collect?
We collect information when you register on our site (www.NotableIn.com) or fill up forms provided by us. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously without registering on any channels.
Contents of your User Account
Where do we use the data?
Any of the information that we collect from you may be used anonymously in one or more of the following ways:
1. To improve customer service. (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
2. To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested through the website.
3. To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. We commit that there would be no spamming through our side. We believe in only “Notable” information.
How secure is your Information ?
We adopt industry appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your Personal Information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in your user account. Access to your name and email address is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing Services to you and are bound by confidentiality obligations. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. The mother serve is highly protected which guarantees maximum security.
Are Cookies used by us?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise, transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable data. Data will be well within the compliance of law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. The data will only be used under the Global Super Elite Platform.
Liability of our server
The company does not warrant that the site will operate error-free or that the site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. The site and material are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access to your account and make no warranty as to the operation, functionality, or availability of the site, or that the site or materials or content provided will be error-free, or that defects will be corrected. If your use of NotableIn results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, NotableIn is not responsible for those costs. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
1. Enable behavior in our Products and/or Services that is tailored to the activity or preferences of a person visiting our properties.
2. Allow users to opt out of certain types of modeling, tailoring, or personalization in our products.
3. Collect information on our users’ preferences in order to create more useful products.
4. Maintain the regular business operations of our Advertising and Marketing departments (such as one-time pop-ups or “hero” displays when first visiting a site and to collect impressions and click data).
5. Help to diagnose and correct downtime, bugs, and errors in our code to ensure that our products are operating efficiently.
These cookies customize the ad experience for our users, including tailoring job and display ads to the technologies a person has previously looked at, the communities a person has visited, and the job ads a person has already seen.
Allow direct communication between a 3rd party partner who hosts a promotional event with us, and users who have opted into the promotion Allow us to track when a NotableIn user sees or clicks on an ad or later visits a third-party website or purchases a product on a third-party website. Collect impressions and click data for internal reporting and product optimization.
What information is collected on me via cookies?
How do i restrict cookies?
While setting options may vary from browser to browser, you can generally choose to reject some or all cookies, or instead to receive a notification when a cookie is being placed on your device. For more information, please refer to the user help information for your browser of choice. Please keep in mind that cookies may be required for certain functionalities, and by blocking these cookies, you may limit your access to certain parts or features of our sites and platforms.
Finally, while cookies are set for varying durations on your device, you can manually delete them at any time. However, deleting cookies will not prevent the site from setting further cookies on your device unless you adjust the settings discussed above.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this privacy, cookies Policy, please contact NotableIn at : firstname.lastname@example.org